Table of Content
There is a sea of wisdom waiting for us, explore this website which contains the compilation of Authentic Hadiths along with references and Arabic as well.
My two most favorite Hadiths (Authentic Narration of Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him ) which I read on the above website:
Look at those who stand at a lower level than you but don’t look at those who stand at a higher level than you, for this would make the favors (conferred upon you by Allah) insignificant (in your eyes).
When a person dies, his deeds are cut off except for three:
-knowledge that others benefited from,
-a righteous son who supplicates for him.
My Personal Comments for 1st Hadith
My mother used to give me this advice when I was still a child, later on when I started my research on Islam I came to know that this is an Authentic Hadith.
This Hadith keeps our heart away from the love of this temporary world, also it helps us in staying away from baseless competition of being at the top (in worldly/materialistic gains) and boasting off and also helps us in being Humble and thankful for what we have and indirectly making us patient when things go wrong.
This Hadith also leads to some important concepts including:-
- Life is too short to be sad or be depressed, always look at the positive things in life and stop overthinking/blaming about those things upon which you have no control or power to change.
- Your life is someones else’s dream.
- No matter in which situation you are in, there is always someone below you in terms of blessings ,even if you think you’re at the worst condition, remember that at least you’re breathing and still have a chance (to return back in repentance and change yourself) while those who are dead they don’t have such a blessing, they can’t come back to this world. What they had done is recorded and will be judged, but you have a chance to change your record and deeds towards positive.
My Personal Comments for 2nd Hadith
My conclusion of whole journey and purpose of life is defined in this Hadith.
It teaches us the real purpose of life, a way by which we have to live and it will benefit us even when we will be dead and can’t come back to this world, these deeds will help us in increasing good for us in this world and also in that place where we would be in so much need of these (grave and hereafter) by the permission and mercy of Allah alone.
My sincere advice to you surround your life with these 3 things mentioned in Hadith, and remained focused on it , and make these the real goals of your life and whatever you’re doing or thinking to achieve in life (education, materialistic gains) surround them around these 3 things and then even if you don’t get those materialistic things or get loss , you won’t be affected because you will have the feeling that you’re achieving your real goal and purpose of life, and believe me there is no failure or loss in it by the mercy of Allah so you’re always in a win-win situation.
- Remember that the intention is very important in Islam, so make it pure and solely for Allah and take your first step, rest In Shaa Allah (If Allah Wills) will be taken care of automatically by the help of Allah.
- Whatever you earn , try to spend some in charity and read about the virtues of charity and how it makes you closer to Allah (which should be the only motive and purpose of our life as Humans, creation of Allah), the amount you will spend will give you back in so much profit which you can’t even imagine (financially, spiritually, mentally, physically).
- I have written a whole chapter on this topic of Charity and Money. “Advice to Those who believe part 7, Money”
2. Any knowledge that is beneficial, try to spread it and what more beneficial knowledge you could spread than the knowledge you gained from Qur’an, Authentic Hadith and basically anything related to Islam.
Make it a habit and rule that whatever you’re going to learn about Islam, even a random picture on social media. You will not share or forward it (live or on social media) unless you’ve found the authenticity of it. Never become the source of false information about Islam, it’s the most dangerous thing. But it’s so easy to search for authenticity, I gave you one website Sunnah.com and also there are islamqa.info, islamicislamic.net and other authentic websites where you can go and search for information prior to spreading it.
After Authentication comes the part of implementing the knowledge and wisdom. If you’re going to spread it without implementing upon yourself, no one will listen to you and it has no base as you yourself is not following it. So try your best to implement what you learn.
Along with trying your best to implement the knowledge which you have just authenticated, now comes the time to spread it for the sake and mercy of Allah alone. Use your social media, groups, blog, forum or live conversations whenever you get an opportunity to spread beneficial knowledge, never miss it and only be afraid of Allah and don’t think how people will think or react. If you have the truth, never hide it as it’s so dangerous sin. Spread the truth and always stand firm on it even if the whole world goes against you because it’s useless and destructive deed to please creation and forgetting about the Creator.
3. Teach your children about good character and give them the right knowledge of Islam so that you will get the reward of their good deeds too and also your special reward as well for performing your duty to raise God-fearing children who are keen to spread the message of Islam. This should be the goal of those who already have children and to the future goal of those who are going to have children (or marriage).
However, I am a human and I make so many mistakes so I always encourage people to advise me with evidence and to give me suggestions and by the help and mercy of Allah I may be guided to a right concept by your valuable piece of advice or suggestion. So never miss an opportunity for conveying the truth.
Remember, Islam is perfect and Muslims are not.
Finally I want to dedicate all of my work especially this whole book to my (late) mother, and i have great hope in Allah and pray to Allah that she gets the reward of it and much more and that May Allah make this whole book and all of my work a source of good and more positive than negative and to guide us all towards right path and grant us goodness and success in this life and hereafter and grant us knowledge and wisdom that would bring us closer to Him alone and make us all enter His Jannatul Firdous.